Friday, February 8, 2008

Dance Dance Revolution Universe: I Want Too!!!

I remember last time, saw teenager playing Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) arcade version at Sunway Pyramid, Sunway, Malaysia. It's really fun. I would like to try but... Not enough strength to embarrass myself. 

I got chance when me and my buddy Apai (did you remember this?) went to Sahara Hotel, Las Vegas, US. I'm thinking that nobody know us, then we start playing and keep playing and keep playing without knowing that we got some audience at the back, embarrassing situation, just like two king kong dancing hulala. However it's worth and it's really.... really... FUN.


Today you can play DDR Universe from Konami at your living hall. DRR Universe is one of the top games in my long wishlist. And at last DDR Universe & DDR Universe 2 Asian Version for XBox 360 released. DDR Universe is designed to be a "universal" DDR—a game that everyone can play and enjoy, your ma, pa, grandma, grandpa, children, including the guy with two left feet. If you don't know what DDR Universe really is and how fun DDR Universe can be, just watch video below:


Trying DDR Universe For The First Time.

Enjoy some DDR Universe freak with some attitudes videos below:


DDR Universe Bumpy Wompy Edition



DDR Universe Too Much Kool-Aid Edition.


DDR Universe Mother Vs Daugther Edition

Time to have some FUN!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

No comments: