Sunday, November 11, 2007

Music Album: Back To Black (Amy Winehouse)

Earlier this week I'm looking for easy listening and not too classic music. While in the music store I came across to Amy Winehouse's "Back To Black" album poster. Gave a try for two songs on the spot, "Rehab" and "You Know I'm No Good". I'm like it.

Amy Winehouse is an English soul and jazz singer songwriter. She wan born in Southgte area of Enfield London. Beside won 7 awards, she also scores with drug, alcohol and bulimia problems. For her new single "Back to Black", she picked up the British Female Solo Artist award. The single is the title track from Amy’s new album “Back To Black”, which looks set to go triple –platinum in a matter of weeks with sales fast approaching the 900,000 mark.

Just finished listen to all tracks, below is my rating:

Album: Back To Black
Artist: Amy Winehouse


01. Rehab 5/5
02. You Know I'm No Good 5/5
03. Me & Mr Jones 3/5
04. Just Friends 2/5
05. Back To Black 4/5
06. Love Is A Losing Game 1/5
07. Tears Dry On Their Own 4/5
08. Wake Up Alone 1/5
09. Some Unholy War 2/5
10. He Can Only Hold Her 3/5

Overall: Nice jazz/soul album and worth for money ;-) 3/5

No comments: