Tuesday, December 18, 2007

No Posting For A Month?

Why no posting for a month? Simple answer I been hell busy. Long answer, I been a lot of hell busy, because of:
  • I'm took RHCE exam. Busy doing some reading, testing and review the possible question. Finally, wasted, I'm just 4 point away to reach RHCE. So instead I just got RHCT. Better than nothing. Ok, don't want to talk more on this.... little frustrated :-(
  • My XBOX360 gave me ring of death. Busy finding a guy who can repair it with lower charges.
  • Busy searching good boarding school for my little genius brother.
  • Busy eating some fine steak... finally Colosseum Cafe won the best steak 2007.
  • Busy finishing books and magazines that I bought but doesn't have time to read.
  • Busy watching movies. I bought to much movies last moth.
  • Busy coughing... Since a month ago I'm not feeling very well. Could be because of weather changes... maybe.
  • I just bought Macbook (will post some pictures later). Busy doing stretch test to see how tough Macbook. Busy for searching and testing alternative software on Mac OS X. Also busy backup my iTune library, documents, photos collection and my precious e-book.
  • Busy restored my old Acer Aspire notebook for my sister. She need it for her thesis.
Last word... busy... busy... busy.... and busy..... thinking excuses for being busy.



BusyMan picture taken using Photo Booth on Macbook.


p/s: This is the first blog entry using Macbook :-)

No comments: